The 2011 pantomime season has drawn to a close, so as usual here are the Imagine Theatre Interesting Facts for this pantomime season.
During the 2011 Imagine Panto Season…
- The curtain went up 535 times on an Imagine Theatre pantomime
- Over 45,000 costume changes took place
- Dawn and the team in our wardrobe department prep’d over 6,000 costume pieces
- Head office posted out over 3,500 items of mail during preparation for the season
- Ian, Phil and the stores team have moved over 5,250 scenic pieces in and out of our stores
- We mixed 5,000 litres of slosh for our slapstick routines
- There were over 4,000 pyrotechnics let off
- There was over 1.9km of text written on the show reports
- We obtained 318 licenses for children to perform on stage across 41 local education licensing authorities
- We employed 249 people to work on our productions
- So far this year the Imagine team have watched 120 pantomimes
- And over 270,000 people watched an Imagine Theatre panto
Thank you so much to all the casts, crew, venue staff, audiences and anyone who has helped us in any way for this pantomime season. We couldn't have done it without you and we are forever grateful.