As the Imagine Theatre 2010/11 panto season draws to a close, here are this year’s interesting panto facts.
- The curtain went up 499 times on an Imagine Theatre pantomime
- Over 42,500 costume changes took place
- Dawn and the team in our wardrobe department prepared over 5,950 costume pieces
- Ian, Phil and the stores team have moved over 5,250 scenic pieces in and out of our stores
- Our props team worked their way through more than 20 pots of ultra violet paint, a VERY large box of hot glue gun glue sticks and 10 LARGE roles of bubble wrap
- We mixed 4,624 litres of slosh
- There were nearly 4,000 pyros let off
- There was over 1.75km of text written on the show reports
- We obtained 257 licenses for children to perform on stage
- We employed 234 people to work on our productions
- This year the Imagine team watched 115 pantomimes
- And over 250,000 people watched an Imagine Theatre panto!
Thank you so much to all the casts, crew, venue staff, audiences and anyone who has helped us in any way for this pantomime season. We couldn't have done it without you and we are forever grateful.