So what's been happening at WISH recently?
- Steve and Sarah visited Andy and Carol at the Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock on Friday 13th February to have a post production meeting on Mother Goose and to start planning Sleeping Beauty.
- In January, Iain, Steve and Ian went to the Belgrade to have a post produciton meeting on Dick Whittington and to commence planning Beauty and the Beast.
- Nigel, Kevin, Libby and Robin from Loughborough Town Hall came over on Friday 6th February to have a post production meeting on Aladdin and to commence planning Beauty and the Beast.
- Mark and Ceri from the Grand Pavilion, Porthcawl came over on Monday 16th February to have a post production meeting on Aladdin and to commence planning Beauty and the Beast.
- Jane and David from the Lyceum Theatre, Crewe are heading over next week for a post production meeting on Jack and the Beanstalk and to commence planning Sleeping Beauty.
- The set, special effects and costume hires are starting to be firmed up for the 2009/10 season and we're rapidly running out of sets! It's such a busy season lined up and Cinderella is currently proving a favourite title across the board!
- Casting is slowly commencing! We have a massive list of parts available, and are at present jiggling with names and ideas of who for what part...
- We're getting ready to open the UK wide BBC WW tour of 'Tweenies, Top of the Tots'. WISH are general managers for the BBC WW tour for the third year, and this year the schedule is more hectic than ever.
- And we're absolutely delighted to be able to add the 'Victoria Theatre, Halifax' to our list of pantomime productions for 2009/10! We'll be producing Cinderella for them...
Who said panto was just for Christmas?? :O)