Meet The Team
The team working on the 2013 productions
L-R - Louise, Phil, Ian, Chris, Hannah, Iain, Dawn, Ray, Steve, Katie and Sarah
Who is the team at Imagine?
• Steve Boden – he’s in charge. Blame him – we do!
• Iain Lauchlan – he’s like an encyclopedia of panto. Need to know anything about panto, just ask Iain. Oh, and he was also Finger Mouse, which we think is REALLY cool! One half of the team which created the phenomenon, “Tweenies”, Iain writes many of our scripts.
• Sarah Boden – Business Director for Imagine, so she's quite busy doing some sums and stuff!
• Louise Redmond - Production Assistant, choreographer, great internet shopper (wonder what will arrive in the post today, Lou?) and generally very nice person to have around!
• Ray Morrison - Useful person who brings chocolate biscuits and can turn her hand to anything so we like her a lot!
• Katie Shilton – Rather an adventurer who likes to spend her holidays riding on Elephants through the jungle! Katie’s a total admin star and she runs miles every day so she’s super fit!
• Hannah Farquharson – just graduated from Bird College, Hannah’s a whizz with our admin and tends to spend the day singing quite a lot!
Stores and Technicals
• Ian Plimbley - Technical and Stores Manager type chappie who humps scenery daily (and does other stuff too!) Just don't talk to him about prawns...
• Chris Ball - in charge of technicals for all the shows. What Chris can't do with a screwdriver is nobody's business...
• Phil Roe - fab chappy who is too tall for the office doors and who is amazing in our stores.
• Dawn Outhwaite - Sensible wardrobe gal, whizz with a needle and fab designer person
• Anna Lewis (not in photo) - Amazing with a paint brush. Can do magical things with a pot of glue!
And a man we couldn’t do without…
• Pete Varney - isn't technically Imagine as he runs his own courier company, Midland Express, but for the two months over panto season, he's in our office and working for us so much that we class him as part of the team!! You can tell he's at home with us - the first thing he does when he arrives to do a job for us is to head into the kitchen and make himself a cuppa!!